Hello. This site has been set up in response to the feedback Eddy has been getting from readers around the world since The Buddha, Geoff and Me was published. You'll find news about the book, a guest book to leave messages, and a forum for online discussions.
Hope you enjoy it!
An absorbing story of everyday city life, where the characters stand out with all their human strengths and weaknesses, and the ending brings Ed - and perhaps all of us? - a hope we didn't necessarily expect.
The Buddha, Geoff and Me - for anyone who's ever begun to wonder what the whole damn thing is all about...
Some reactions from readers:
- 'WOW! A book hasn't hit me like that in years. I didn't want it to finish.'
- 'I was moved to laughter and tears - it's bursting with accessibility, energy, warmth and (profane!) profundity!!'
- 'A life-changing book.'
- 'Your book has changed how I live my life for the better.'
- 'A truly inspiring story.'
'It has left me feeling, positive, refreshed and actually quite happy! All this, and I think I might even have swine flu!'
- HOT NEWS - The Buddha, Geoff and Me is now available as an e-book! Click here to buy a copy.
- Der Buddha, Geoff und Ich has now sold more than 5,000 copies and has been reprinted for the second time. Click here to buy a copy.
- Total downloads of the free podcast (in English) are now running at about one million chapters! It can be downloaded here chapter by chapter. It's read by Kevin Eldon, with music by Howard Jones. An audio version of The Buddha, Geoff and Me has also been produced by Bolinda Audio Books in Australia - click here for more information.
- Il Budda, Geoff e Io has now sold over 50,000 copies in Italy!
- The Buddha, Geoff and Me is also available in Turkish - click here for more information.
- Total sales to date in English, Italian, German and Turkish approach 80,000 copies.
- Eddy wants to thank everyone who has left messages on this site - your support is greatly appreciated.
- He also wants to thank all those who have written offering to translate the book into another language: French, Spanish, Hindi, Hebrew, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Urdu - you name it! The challenge, however, is first to find a publisher, so if anyone can help there please get in touch - this is, in fact, exactly how the German edition came about.
- Remember - you can now email Eddy through this site at this address: email@example.com. Look forward to hearing from you.